8 pieces Keto pancakes of 10-12 cm each
Almond flour,cream cheese,egg,cinnamon,sweetener stevia.
NUTRITION for 2 pancakes
- Calories: 203kcal
- Total Carbohydrates: 3.3g
- Protein: 15.9g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 7.1g
- Sodium: 162mg
- Potassium: 196mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2.1g
8 pancakes of 10-12 cm each
The pancake are 10-12 cm in diameter. About the right size to fit them in the toaster the next day should you be so lucky to have any leftovers.
These Keto pancakes are such a treat! Made with almond flour and cream cheese, they taste as close to the real thing as you can get. This easy sugar free and low carb breakfast
TOPPING VARIATIONS FOR YOUR ALMOND CREAM CHEESE PANCAKES
- Eat with yoghurt/ sour cream / whipped cream and berries
- Sugar free maple syrup! Lakanto makes a zero carb one
- Drizzle with my 2 ingredient sugar free caramel sauce
- Add a dollop of sugar free blueberry jam
- Spoon over this DELICIOUS sugar free strawberry jam
- Top them with bacon! (sweet and salty – yes please!)
- Make them savoury by omitting the sweetener and adding chives/chopped spinach/cheese
Light and fluffy low carb pancakes that are gluten free. These almond cream cheese Keto pancakes are the most popular breakfast recipe at my home – a super healthy sugar free breakfast choice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.